St Cloud Homes for Sale
If you would like more details on any of these St Cloud listings, just click the "Ask A Question" button when viewing the details of the property. We can provide you with disclosures, past sales history, dates and prices of homes recently sold nearby, and more. If you'd like to take a tour, click "Schedule A Showing."
You can also create and save a custom home search by clicking the starred "Save" button to register for a free account. A custom saved search will allow you to receive email alerts when new St Cloud listings hit the market.
St. Cloud, Florida Overview
St. Cloud, Florida is a vibrant city that is situated approximately 26 miles southeast of Orlando and is considered part of the Greater Orlando metropolitan area. It offers a suburban atmosphere and a close-knit community feel. The city boasts a rich history dating back to its founding in 1909.
St. Cloud, Florida offers a variety of activities and attractions for residents and visitors to enjoy. Here are some things to do in St. Cloud:
- Recreation and Parks: Lakefront Park is a beautiful waterfront area with walking trails, picnic spots, and more. You can also explore East Lake Tohopekaliga (Lake Toho) for some fishing or cruising.
- Visit the St. Cloud Heritage Museum: The museum showcases exhibits on the city's founding and local artifacts.
- Play Golf at St. Cloud Golf Links: Golf enthusiasts can enjoy a round of golf at this public golf course with an 18-hole course.
- Explore nature: Peghorn Nature Park is a serene nature reserve featuring hiking trails, picnic areas, and wildlife viewing opportunities.
- Discover Historic Downtown St. Cloud: Take a stroll and explore the charming shops, boutiques, and local eateries that line the streets.
St. Cloud School Guide
St. Cloud, Florida is served by the School District of Osceola County. Here are some of the elementary, middle, and high schools in St. Cloud:
- Michigan Avenue Elementary School
- St. Cloud Elementary School
- Hickory Tree Elementary School
- Narcoossee Elementary School
- Neptune Elementary School
- Partin Settlement Elementary School
- Hickory Tree Charter School
Here are some of the highways that pass through or near St. Cloud:
Florida's Turnpike (State Road 91) is a toll road that runs north-south through the eastern part of St. Cloud. It provides a direct connection to Orlando and other cities in Central and South Florida.
U.S. Route 192, also known as Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, passes through St. Cloud and runs east-west. It connects St. Cloud to Kissimmee, Walt Disney World, and other tourist destinations in the area.
Florida State Road 15 (Narcoossee Road) is a major north-south road that passes through St. Cloud. It connects the city to nearby communities, such as Narcoossee and Lake Nona, and provides access to Orlando International Airport.
St. Cloud, Florida offers a variety of dining options, ranging from local eateries to national chains. Here are some popular restaurants in St. Cloud:
- Osaka Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar: They offer hibachi-style cooking where chefs entertain guests while preparing their meals, as well as a variety of sushi options.
- Fat Boy's Bar-B-Q: This barbecue joint is your go-to spot in St. Cloud to enjoy delightful barbeque dishes.
- The Catfish Place: As the name suggests, this restaurant specializes in catfish dishes.
- Crabby Bill’s: Located on the waterfront, Crabby Bill’s offers a diverse seafood menu. It's a great spot to enjoy a meal with a view of East Lake Tohopekaliga.
- Ranch Chico: A Mexican eatery known for its beautifully plated authentic Mexican dishes.
St. Cloud Real Estate Agents
Looking to purchase a home in St. Cloud, Florida? Let our real estate specialists work with you to navigate the process of buying or selling your house. Our St. Cloud real estate agents have expert knowledge of the distinct dynamics of the St. Cloud housing market.
For further information about St. Cloud buyer or seller representation, contact the Market Connect Team.